Sunday, September 5, 2021

Journal (2011-Jan-23) Laptop Request



Index of Journals
January 23, 2011

Last night I was awake till 0330, listening to radio. It felt awesome to listen to those Bollywood songs, and Hindi music. I was unwell. I still am unwell. This break from college proved hard on my mental being. I need to get back there; home is not the place to where I belong. 
I was sleeping in the afternoon. I didn’t study whole day today. It is going to be hard tonight. 
Amma, babaji, chachi, and Anu are gone to the wedding. They left before me, after babaji had wished me ‘good morning’ at 1710. I didn’t know how to react to that, so I wished back.
Yesterday, he was telling if I would like to go to classes in Acharya Niketan. I told him to get me a laptop of those R20000 which he would give for classes. And, guess what he told me... An all new answer to reply to me, “You can go to badi buaji’s house and do your work there as long as you want. That computer is totally yours. Go and sit over there to work as long as you wish to.” “He has lost his mind,” I said to myself.

There is no peace here; Srishti is here to ask for remote. And there are harsh words for you to listen if you don’t do as she says.

God Bless ‘Me’
Ashish
Tags: Behavioral Science, Emotional Intelligence, Indian Politics, Journal, Management, Politics, Psychology

No comments:

Post a Comment