Sunday, September 5, 2021

2011-Jan-24 (Introduction to Computers Exam)



Index of Journals
January 24, 2011

I was awaken whole night. I was in so much bad mood about myself. I was watching TV at all times last evening. I closed the TV around 2000 and then Prashant and Srishti started some award show. I came out to watch it with them. They left minutes before it was too late for oldies to come back home. And they came around 2300 with few eatables, like samosa(s) and daal-pakoda(s) for us. 
I watched the award show till late 0030. Then, I had tea and took up my ITC (Introduction to Computers) book for one last time.
I left for college after having tea and popping paracetamol. It was fine during the exam except for the fact that I had to go to loo once.

On the return trip, I was accompanied by Luv. It was on Barakhamba Metro Station that our train stopped. I was shaking my leg while standing on the door and was watching the girls de-board the train from the next women-special carriage. I didn’t notice that the man standing against the wall right in front of me on the empty platform was polio-patient. He had crutches and then I notices that his right leg was about two-three inches shorter than the left. I felt bad for myself and then I just waited for the train to shut the door and leave the station. But it took longer than usual and I had my neck down for all those minutes. 
Things will have to change one day, for good, I will change them.

Then earlier on the Yellow-line (of metro track), there was a young-girl of about my age with all the branded fashion accessories. I made Luv count her worth and it was over Rs 30000 on the go, not counting her bra and panty. 

In the morning on the Red-line (of metro track), there were these two love birds making love on the train. It was okay for me but not for that sardar who was approximately of their father’s age (may be older). The person was almost running his hands everywhere on the body of that girl, with out hesitation form either side.

The exam went fine. I am passing this one.
Now, it’s just English tomorrow.

God Bless ‘Me’
Ashish 
Tags: Behavioral Science, Emotional Intelligence, Indian Politics, Journal, Management, Politics, Psychology

No comments:

Post a Comment