Tuesday, September 7, 2021

2011-Feb-9 (Money lent to Hemanshu Verma)



Index of Journals
February 9, 2011

I wasn’t about to miss today’s ADA (Algorithms Analysis and Design) class after being made the class coordinator yesterday. I reached college on time well around eight. It wasn’t difficult to study Prashant’s sir subject after having spent hours in library to do the same.
Well, getting to class was worth the money I spent on reaching college on time. I spent R29 to get there. Otherwise, I travel free for weeks! 
It was a fine day at college, I came back home early at four. Oops, I had not thought that I would find chachaji on the door. I thought he left but when I reached home, he was about to leave. Huh!
I also have to count the R50 I gave up to Hemanshu Verma of S2. I didn’t mind lending him that money; otherwise, I am not even a spender.

I was doing second semester Math, now I should better catch up with this, the 4th semester subjects. First terminal tests are nearing. First is on 27th of February.

God Bless ‘Me’
Ashish 

No comments:

Post a Comment