Tuesday, September 7, 2021

2011-Feb-2



Index of Journals
February 2, 2011

Without tea, I can’t stay awake whole night. It feels so tiring to go to college in half-sleep. 
Today again, I was thrown out in the first class. It wasn’t my fault completely. It was 10 a.m. class, Operating Systems. That stupid looking teacher (who really is stupid if trust anyone from the class) came and asked some question from the first bencher. We missed the question. And, then Aditya had opened the notebook. She probably saw that and stood him. He said he didn’t know the question, so she passed the same one on to me. I told her the same thing that she wasn’t audible here in the end. So she sent all three of us out, Aditya, Nitish, and me.

Huh, because lately I have been feeling alone so I just sat with these two and talked for an hour. Next class of Comm. Graphics was fine, and the practical class of S.E. (Software Engineering).
Sometimes you know it feels awesome to be single, the attention one gets from these single-girls most of whom are single because of there attitude. You know it just raises your price. Kanika (fatso), Shreya, Karishma, Tanvi all look at me like I am an eye-candy.

God Bless ‘Me’
Ashish 

No comments:

Post a Comment