Monday, September 20, 2021

2011-Feb-14 (Clean-up of Facebook Profile)



Index of Journals
February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day
I woke up on time around 0630. I went to college but missed the 8am class, Swarnlata madam‘s class again.
I was marked absent for not bringing the file by this pathetic woman, Neeru ma’am, in the DCS (Digital Circuits and Systems) lab. The period after break, CS communication systems class, was mass-bunked and class attended DCS, Neeru madam’s period. 
I sat in library till 1800 and I had this nice bus ride to get back home.

I deleted my song ‘Flashback’ from my school-profile on Facebook before accepting Jagdish (JD sir, my high school class teacher) sir’s friend request. I had written that song to just speak out my unsaid thoughts and feelings about my school life-and-Sonal to my school friends and Sonal. That song posted in May 2010 after declaration of JEE result just got deleted. I very critically acclaimed by many who were tagged in that note and who read that note. It was my first public release. I removed “married to my ego” thing from “about me” column, but didn’t change my “married” relationship status. And my birthday date is 18th Dec again. 

Babaji handed me R500 note in the morning for studying. Now, my money-packet is pregnant again, it breached R4700 mark after 1 year and 3 months. 

God Bless ‘Me’
Ashish 

No comments:

Post a Comment