Tuesday, September 7, 2021

2011-Feb-6



Index of Journals
February 6, 2011

I went to buy books today. And chachaji came back today, for mere two days to my gladness. We saw each other before I left for Daryaganj.
I collected books from a single shopkeeper. I mean, I didn’t get to go to another. He suited me. Though, he wasn’t very profitable for me.

After that, I went to badi buaji’s house. I had sort of breakfast around twelve, I told badi buaji to keep it light but it went on to becoming heavy, though I had never expressed myself in words. Huh!
Then, it was normal life at her place. I sat on computer with Ankur in the office, and we were upstairs for lunch. After lunch, Shruti and I had kind of a serious talk about her preparation for board exams and life after that. I mean, she is troubled by her almost nil preparations for three subjects. And, in those subjects, she failed to clear the pre-board exam. It is Chemistry, Physics, and Math. It is funny how a science student can fail in PCM.

I was just sitting downstairs whole time long, taking x-rated movies from Ankur. I was home with Ankur in his car because badi buaji sent him to buy some bakery items from some far away shop and in the process, he just came by to Manu Apartments with me.

Chachaji saw the books, and not much inspection of the prices and other details, just a casual view of everything. That was easy to handle.

God Bless ‘Me’
Ashish 

No comments:

Post a Comment