Tuesday, September 7, 2021

2011-Feb-3



Index of Journals
February 3, 2011

I posted in C.S1.E on Facebook at 2 a.m.
” Except Karishma, Astha, Shreya, Sonam, and Arushi Jain, all other females are total rude hags. 
Listen bitches please take no offence. I was just putting light on your reality.”

It was deleted when I checked my account in the morning (1330). I was in library as I switched on my phone I received Vibha’s messages sent an hour before. 
I studied ADA till four-thirty and then I came back home. I watched TV from 1830 to 1930, Hip-Hop Hustle, and Ticket to V.I.P.
I was asleep after that, and I got two missed calls from Vibha.
Vibha had called me ‘THE BLOODY F***ER.’ And was she threatening me of breaking up with me earlier, as if I ever felt for her! 
I had never replied to her since my message card got over, funny.

Teachers in college were watching my moves, they had planned to even check it when I saw that naughty-in-forty (maidservant) walking upstairs to the classrooms. I quickly turned and headed to the library to avoid any confusion. These college keepers were everywhere, ignoring or noticing me, god knows.
I met principal today. I showed her the notice and she carefully went through it taking her full time. Then she comments in the language used in the notice itself. Like I am some fool. She never did anything about it the way she had said last time when we met.

God Bless ‘Me’
Ashish 

No comments:

Post a Comment