Sunday, September 5, 2021

Journal (2011-Jan-17) Preparation for exams



Index of Journals
January 17, 2011

I am again short of time. If I don’t revise all the topics done then it would be useless to even count them. It is 0003 right now, means the date has already changed, oh god!

Okay, I had been taking the subject lightly. During these preparatory leaves, I was going for walks, I was never dropping my music-phone away, and I was watching television shows, what else would happen on the day before exam?

Manju buaji was here in the afternoon. She came with babaji who had been to court in the new car, SX4. She kept saying about it. I had never touched pen and notebook for preparing for exam but tonight I will. 
This girl Anushka comes here and she is a mere waste of time, trust me. 

Oh god, one chapter still left...

God Bless ‘Me’
Ashish 
Tags: Behavioral Science, Emotional Intelligence, Indian Politics, Journal, Management, Politics, Psychology

No comments:

Post a Comment