Monday, September 20, 2021

2011-Feb-16 (Night fall)



Index of Journals
February 16, 2011

I was not supposed to be awakening early this morning had I not been having night-fall in the bed. Well, it was okay since I had things to study. I was not about to do math-like subject with brain still partially asleep. I read the Software Engineering text book, a theoretical subject. Now I was feeling lucky for not having attending to classes of this bullshit. 

I took to reading “Accidental Billionaires” by Ben Mezrich on the founding of the ‘Facebook’. The story still inspires me, again, and over again. 

In the morning the security guard, Amar-singh entangled with some man who had problem with the watchman. Watchman claimed that the man abused him before starting to talk and the discussion was given a new useless shape far away from the reason why it was born. An abuse could do this much, surprising. 

Gurarchi still texts me, probably because she got Anurag to explain her about my situation. Anurag had gone far from me last year but because we have a mutual contact, and more because it is a girl, Anurag is again a close friend. 

I didn’t remove a wrong tag from my Facebook profile for school-friends. I anyway don’t use it so it didn’t seem important to me. Now, there’s only one photo of me with other boys of XII-D and then there’s a photo of senior ‘Ashish Jain’, whom I better know as Anu’s ex-boyfriend.

God Bless ‘Me’
Ashish 

No comments:

Post a Comment