Sunday, September 5, 2021

2011-Jan-27 (First day of 4th semester)



Index of Journals
January 27, 2011

It is 0112 right now. Just now at 2300 (1/26), I was out in the living room to watch television and these freaky parents (Anu and amma) were there. I should not have gone out at that time. God, how could I be so crazy?
Every time I would be in living room or amma’s room, Anu would be there and it’s just not easy to take her shit on all the time. It is just not okay, it is just not fair with life. Amma is equally irritating; I don’t how god could go this wrong in creating women who are totally nuts?
She is just always on against me in putting TV off, goddamn!

Yeah, now I’m feeling a little better but for how long. Morning is mere hours away, and it’s not going to be a new day for me. So just f*** it, I want to get out of here ASAP!

Last night I flipped the laptop off my lap to close it, and then I checked if it has started to malfunction or something. Oh, well nothing so serious but it makes some screeching voice during loading the windows which, I felt, I was hearing for the first time. Oh, god, and this brightness of screen is gone. I couldn’t find a way to manipulate brightness anywhere, so what is it, a technical snag?
Plus, just now when I opened the document, it didn’t ask for a password. What the hell, could I be so careless?
When I was home in the evening Prashant was working on laptop, hope he didn’t open my folder.

Okay, first day at college, it was fine. I didn’t wake up to get to college early. I woke up at eleven and rushed to the college. Two classes were held on first day. I got the time-table and issued two books. I spent time in the net-lab, then in the library after letting go Kirti and Hemanshu of other section. 
I sat till 1630, and then I headed for the bus stop.
Vibha and her crew were ignoring me. That’s understandable. Plus, Shruti Barapuria was telling me that Kriti Bahl had told her something about me. I guessed it was the message thing. Of course, it was that.
Good news is that none of our old teachers is here to teach us. We are free from Gareema Sethi and Ankit Jain, god bless. Okay but Neeru ma’am (the Circuits and Systems teacher) is still on one subject with us.

God Bless ‘Me’
Ashish 
Tags: Behavioral Science, Emotional Intelligence, Indian Politics, Journal, Management, Politics, Psychology

No comments:

Post a Comment