Tuesday, September 7, 2021

2011-Feb-5 (God is not omniscient)



Index of Journals
February 5, 2011

Last night I was crying in bed for having such a f***ing sick life. Today while sitting in college I almost structured a new religion, Modern-Day-Jainism, or more clearly Jainism-post-2011. It states that God has no known face on name. And god is neither omniscient, nor a retard, unlike what all other religions try to prove.

Before writing this, I literally went to dropping two heavy drops of tears on the page on the book I was reading. It was more noticeable how I got back to normal in no time. Crying was because of the last night again. Life never felt so sick before.

I have been missing sleeping hours and have been napping in evenings and afternoons so I generally feel my head shaking which remind me of earthquakes. I mean I have faced quaking tremors one night I always get the same feeling every time my spins out of natural weakness.

In the library after having shed tears, it went quite around me. These days, I can hear my heart beating; I can feel my blood pumped into my skull, that’s it is so heavy because of all kinds of troubles from life.

I was home in the evening, and I was asleep.

God Bless ‘Me’
Ashish 

No comments:

Post a Comment