Saturday, September 4, 2021

Journal (2011-Jan-16) Aunt's new phone and uncle left



Index of Journals
January 16, 2011

Yesterday, in the park where I go for walk, I was met by this person Anil Yadav. I didn’t want to talk but then chose not act awkward to shoo him away. What interested me in him was that he was doing some management course from NIIT and was also preparing for MBA entrance tests. Nothing else, it was the first time that I talked to anybody there. Otherwise, he was just another outsider in Delhi. He was again from U.P., Agra.

Yesterday in the morning, Anushka and Prashant together in the room and when Anushka was toying with my phone (caring nothing about its, Sony Ericsson w350i, flap) Prxnt was interestingly watching when the wrong would happen. I had to shout at Anushka to get my phone back and I didn’t mind being very harsh and rude to her. I was actually mad at Prashant’s act though.

Last night, chachi-chacha and Srishti went to get a new phone for chachi. It was very irritating to hear Srishti asking for phone worth R10000 in the evening before they left. But then chachaji must have told her some story to shut her up.


Today chachaji left. Though amma had called me to come out but I didn’t. That’s because neither I wanted to, nor chachaji would have mind.

God Bless ‘Me’
Ashish 
Tags: Behavioral Science, Emotional Intelligence, Indian Politics, Journal, Management, Politics, Psychology

No comments:

Post a Comment