Sunday, September 5, 2021

Journal (2011-Jan-21) Money Issues



Index of Journals
January 21, 2011

I just started the day like another regular one. I took the books around one in the afternoon and then I thought to get an AutoCAD book from library. So after begging for little money from amma for a quite awhile, I got Rs 10 from her and I had to spend from my own pocket. I had to ask Anu also but it wasn’t surprising to hear her say no. What now looks surprising to me is that I actually expected help from that dumbass, bloody idiot!
When I was asking amma for money and I had her purse Prachi came over to make me give amma purse back. And she had that strange look on her face which I have never seen before, that was very strange. Stern, confident, stiff, I just wondered who this person is.

I went to college and got the book. It felt comfortable to not find that woman-librarian there. She is pretty but such a b***h. She looks troubled because of me going there to issue book. Prateek of second section was sitting there. I just talked to him for a while and then I came back home. I was walking behind HOD and then he turned back to see me coming but why did he steel away eyes quickly.

It was really a bad experience to get re-acquainted with Shastri Park, polluted air, dingy roads, and poverty-stricken masses. 
“Enough shit to make a lively person leave interest in living.”

After coming back home, I was sleeping and then was on TV till seven. You know, amma can do without telling me to get up, because I will anyway have to get up some time. But after she says it, I just can’t feel like showing respect to her. She doesn’t deserve it.

God Bless ‘Me’
Ashish 
Tags: Behavioral Science, Emotional Intelligence, Indian Politics, Journal, Management, Politics, Psychology

No comments:

Post a Comment