Tuesday, September 7, 2021

2011-Feb-12



Index of Journals
February 12, 2011

I was supposed to attend the 8am class but I missed it. I woke up late and reached college only by 0930. I missed the 9am, Swarnlata madam’s class too. Well, I didn’t regret it, don’t know why, may be because I find her (many other people do too) attractive, and she need to miss me. 

The 10am lecture was the last. The teacher didn’t come for the 11am one. And, Apurva Sood had already started to get the period mass-bunked. God only knows what goes in her head. Everybody was roaming around on the top floor. Apurv, with all other boys of our row was standing next to the door outside. Apurv asked what boys and girls of our class had lost virginity. Apurv loudly asked if Apurva had done it. He repeated the question in quick succession in equally loud voice. I said, “No, Apurva can’t do it, who'd give it give in-and-out in a skeleton structure.” Apurv had raised the question to seek for Apurva’s attention. She had just then came out of the room behind me and I had taken no notice of her till when the floor was echoed by our sounds of laughter. And, I turned my neck to see Apurva stunned by my comment; she walked back into the class as we held each other’s sight for those few seconds. Oh god, I was sorry for not seeing what others saw, I felt sorry for making such a comment. I was lost after that. I went to the canteen to see Varun, Aditya, and other boys of the other row. Huh! I am really sorry, but I shouldn’t be though because it was the first time that I got to make situation embarrassing for her but she had in past on quite a few occasions looked down on me.

I went to the net lab to pass some time, and I received mail from Rekha buaji. It was dated yesterday. And Smita was online after months. I didn’t want to talk to her. But then we talked a three-word conversation started by me, ended by her. “?” “Yes?” “Nothing” “Ok”
I replied to Rekha buaji’s mail and then the lab assistant started shouting and I ended the letter with a break.

I came out of library at 1730. Anurag was walking in the college gates to get his bike. He offered me to drop home. We talked about Gurarchi and XII-D re-union in summers. I have no idea of attending to any party. Money and time are the problem.
It has been time since Gurarchi has been sending me romantic text messages and I never replied to any, but now I have started to fantasize of myself unbuttoning her shirt. God, that’s silly!
    
Last evening Amma and chachi while working in the kitchen were almost on the verge of getting into a verbal fight. But they didn’t, I still don’t know what the issue was.

God Bless ‘Me’
Ashish

No comments:

Post a Comment