Saturday, September 4, 2021

Journal (2011-Jan-15) Brilliant Tutorial Bills



Index of Journals
January 15, 2011

I just threw the bills piled up in my drawer for some time now (earlier amma had them). The bill of admission-cum-scholarship test, the bill of payment made as fees at Brilliant Tutorials. ‘Rs 500 as for test on 29th April 2008’ and ‘Rs 37068 as year-long tuition fees on 3rd May 2008’ read the bills. Amma always said fifty-thousand to put burden on me. But it was not. I got the scholarship of Rs 10000 and babaji had got another 3000 reduced by showing the papers of (Babbu) dad’s no-income at the office.
It used to feel bad, but now it doesn’t. Now, it is like ‘how is it wrong?’

Lately, I was happy to see that Achal Kaushik accepted my friend request after almost a year. It will help me put down past moments better. I made a separate Facebook profile for such contacts from my past, keeping in mind that I don’t connect to them or let them join me on my profile for current college (NIEC / ADGITM) friends.
Tags: Behavioral Science, Emotional Intelligence, Indian Politics, Journal, Management, Politics, Psychology

No comments:

Post a Comment