Sunday, September 5, 2021

2011-Jan-25 (Communication Skills Exam)



Index of Journals
25 January 2011

I had English exam today. It didn’t go well.
I had to be awake last night but then I slept at 0400 in the morning. That was not all, I was listening to music and entertaining myself, including regular jobs, since I came back home after giving computer exam. It was 0230 last night when picked up English notes. And within one and a half hours, I was down.
I woke up at around 0730 and regular day starts.
I was sitting with Raghav Aggrawal. He is so weak in grammar and he almost did nothing by himself in those questions. The teacher had come behind me to warn right after the first time. But, Raghav wasn’t stopping. 
I missed the last question from Literature-type section. I was anyway not going to score in that.
I doubt if I would get easy marks for grammar, reading, and writing (the one which sought for explanations) section.
I was home, after having been to college, at five. And there was no food, so I went to bed in bad mood. These women at home are total bullshit.

Babaji asked me question from 'Introduction to computers' question paper which I didn’t want to answer so I just indirectly said no. And he didn’t like, and I was not caring. He doesn’t deserve a word from me. 
I re-checked question paper again if there was any hope. And yes, there is.

I just watched ‘Social Network’ again. The movie is inspiring. 

God Bless ‘Me’
Ashish 
Tags: Behavioral Science, Emotional Intelligence, Indian Politics, Journal, Management, Politics, Psychology

No comments:

Post a Comment