Saturday, September 4, 2021

Journal (2011-Jan-14) Grandpa's health



Index of Journals
14 January 2011

Babaji’s ill health... Chachaji’s new avatar... Chachiji is bad as ever... Physics exam is four days far...

“What problem do chachiji have if heater remains on for a couple more minutes in babaji’s room?”
“What problem does she have with me warming hands before it (though I never did it, but I know her problem by the look of her ugly face)?”
“I remember from previous months, she used to take iron-machine to her room when I would be in amma’s room early in the morning... This woman is totally sick!”
“It’s irritating to always find her peeking from the sleek space left between closed door of amma’s room...”

“Chachaji is acting like he holds no grudge against me and it’s just me who is holding the grudge now; looks like he is giving up on me but I am not slowing down for anyone.”

“I have seen babaji sleeping in his weak health and I wonder if he is breathing or not. It’s really awful to see him this weak in his sleep, it’s really awful.”

“Physics re-exam is on 18th, I had pretty much time but now I am again felling short of it. I was on internet till evening since 0200 last night and then I didn’t get over with the running-nose and cold because of irregular sleeping time. Plus, I had nightfall at six in the morning, so it left me tired through out the day.”

God Bless ‘Me’
Ashish 
Tags: Behavioral Science, Emotional Intelligence, Indian Politics, Journal, Management, Politics, Psychology

No comments:

Post a Comment