Tuesday, September 7, 2021

2011-Feb-7 (Neeru Ma'am)



Index of Journals
February 7, 2011

I woke up in a rush at 0802, something. I went to amma’s room to get ready and leave with babaji.
As we waited for Manju buaji on the bus stop, driver told babaji to clean the wound which was bleeding on his forehead. Actually, babaji bruised his forehead near the brow by the edge of the door. It felt extremely awful to see yet another loss in by some means. How can I be so thoughtful about such things at this age?

I couldn’t attend even the nine-am class for coming late. Then we were just made to sit in the DCS (Digital Circuits and Systems) lab. Ms. Neeru ma’am was not in the mood to teach, you see! I was left alone. The class is so poor! I was reading Abhilash’s notebook and when I tried to ask him and Mukul what they were talking about I was looked down by the Mukul Chandra, wow, wow, wow, is that reality I am living in?

I was in the badminton court eating my lunch and I didn’t raise my head up to see but I knew I was being watched by people hanging on the bridges on the top floors on my left. Well, the game was going on the right, so that kept me at ease.

After sitting alone whole day, I was met by Neha in the last class. She came by to ask about that post. And after a hearty talk, she just said if next time to any such thing, I should be excluding her name too. It was a favor, she said, she was asking for. And, I learnt what this bitch was up about, well, that doesn’t hurt anymore. I have a clear pass to Apurva Sood, but my pocket is not filled enough for nobody.

Neeru ma’am is after me. She was acting totally slutty whenever I saw her. The way she eyes me, and I was literally scared for a second when I was bent down to search for a page in my bag and she came down the row to stand next to me. She had run her finger on my table like trying to seduce. This is going beyond limits. I am totally infamous at college, just one case and I am dead.

You know, it felt proud when in the break Apurv referred to me as ‘Tank of Our Class’. 

God Bless ‘Me’
Ashish

No comments:

Post a Comment