Sunday, September 5, 2021

2011-Jan-29 (Manju bua quenches my Tri Nagar plan)



Index of Journals
January 29, 2011

I was awaken whole night, and in so condition went to the college. First lecture was of DCS (Digital Circuits and Systems), Neeru madam’s class. Uh, she just let me in, there were hardly fifteen minutes left. Well, even that’s okay.
I got a seat next to Nishant, well that’s fine because he doesn’t have a partner. So, it was easy for him to accept me.
Next was Software Engineering class. Oh god, Mukul Chandra came and sat with us. Oh god, I wanted to react on that but I didn’t. Because talking about myself, I am nothing either. “Two Year-Back students sat together.” 

Okay, the teacher started with asking marks of students in the first year and I lost my breath at that moment. Mukul skipped his turn on the face of teacher and I said fifty percent. I had said something about year back in shaky voice, which I guess teacher missed. And may be I missed my name too. Well, she asked me the reason for such a low score and I reasoned personal issues behind it. Whatever, my little respect sunk in that moment.
The teacher, Ms. Swarnlata (from the way she was dressed she looked like prick to me, and not a teacher. I don’t know how come I was having problem from her complexion. These dark women are actually irritating to eyes if they don’t present themselves well) was ignoring whole time. I couldn’t stand it first, but then it was okay. We had matched eyes once, and when it came to asking questions, I had a nice time. She started from the last of my row and I was last person questioned in those final minutes of her period.
After that, no teacher came to take a class. As we sat free in the class, I noticed I was kind of alone. I didn’t feel right to me. Akash left me his phone, and now I was tied to wait for him in the class. I was not able to enjoy music either. It felt bad, yes, bad. Fuck them all. 
Faizan came to class erstwhile and he got along me. I had to enjoy his company. We went to DTC bus depot, Shahdra to collect bus pass and then I came back home in his bus. I went asleep in the bus while listening to music, but he helped me step down on right stop.

I was home and nothing after that. I watched Roadies 8 before going to bed. I can’t stand it how I used to watch this show as a child. It was so fucking unreal today.
After ten hours of sleep, I woke up at 0200 in midnight. God, that’s crazy. What’s even crazier is that I woke out of hunger and there was no food kept for me. Amma is totally stupid.
Vibha had texted me while I was sleeping. And it demanded an answer. Huh, now who’s going to help? I hadn’t even responded to the message which I had received in the bus, before going to sleep.

Yesterday, when amma told buaji about my plans to go to Tri Nagar, buaji asked if I had lost my mind. Well, I was not joking. The situation seems favorable for me to leave this place.

Shit, this idiot is awake, Prashant. I better go and catch up with my routine again.

God Bless ‘Me’
Ashish 
Tags: Behavioral Science, Emotional Intelligence, Indian Politics, Journal, Management, Politics, Psychology

No comments:

Post a Comment