Friday, September 17, 2021

2011-Feb-13 (Granny, grandpa visit Tri Nagar)



Index of Journals
February 13, 2011

I woke up early around 0630, watched n*de scenes from ‘Basic Instinct 2’ right in the morning. I watched ‘Social Network’ the fourth time after breakfast. It is an awesome movie. 
I needed earphones for that, and when I resolved to ask Anu for ear-phones, she made me feel like a beggar completely. Sh*t, I shouldn’t have ever gone for anything to her. Though later I got it from her only, I had even asked Srishti for it but that attempt was as useless as Srishti itself. 

I was giving my 2010 diary a finishing touch, and in the afternoon, I was sleeping. I had to write about the days of January of 2010 on laptop. 
Chachi would come and I will have to switch between windows, by the time it was night she had started to bang the door while leaving. It was probably because of that. 
Srishti came to ask for if I had taken any ear-phones from her room, I wanted to use abusive language for her but then I politely said ‘no’ to shoe her away fast. 

Amma and babaji had been to Tri Nagar today to attend some marriage. Amma had asked me to come but I refused due to shortage of time. 

God Bless ‘Me’
Ashish 

No comments:

Post a Comment