Sunday, September 5, 2021

Journal (2011-Jan-19) Kirti Mohan is a drop-out



Index of Journals
January 19, 2011

I was running lose in the morning. I took to study English, and then I was typing the photo-copied notes on laptop. It was consuming time, I decided to break off to do reading, and then I fell asleep for about two hours or so. I woke up at around six-thirty and I was watching television till now (2040). 

Sometimes when Srishti or Prashant come out to watch my shows with me already there, it feels like ‘what to do now’. But then I do nothing, because if I influence them, it should not be a problem for me. Because at the end of the day they too are a part of the society, so let’s start cleaning it up starting from home. And like Lil’ Wayne said, “We all in a race. I’m just another sprinter. If there’s no finish line… Then who’s the real winner?”

I never talk about people behind their back with anybody. But I yesterday did that. While talking to Kirti Mohan I discussed Kanika Sahni’s bad behavior with him. It is not the usual me who’d do that. Well, it just happened, and it wouldn’t happen again.
And oh my god, Kirti is a drop-out! He just let me know.

Last night I was listening to music on low volume and today in the morning, Prashant was playing his alarm sounds on high volume when I was sleeping. Somebody shut this idiot, man! Then his mother was complaining to me about playing music at night, as if it’s my every day practice. 

God Bless ‘Me’
Ashish
Tags: Behavioral Science, Emotional Intelligence, Indian Politics, Journal, Management, Politics, Psychology

No comments:

Post a Comment