Monday, September 20, 2021

2011-Feb-15 (Mass Bunk culture at ADGITM)



Index of Journals
February 15, 2011

Dhanraj, Dinesh, and I were climbing the stairs when Dhanraj said he hadn’t seen Neeru madam’s face since many days. And Neeru ma’am was standing right on the next floor to see us coming, she heard him clearly. I was about to comment but then I cautiously stopped. It was 8am class. I was like about to fall while sitting on the first bench and Neeru ma’am had to comment that if I was to fall like this in first period then god only knows what would happen in the later ones. 

Aditya is ignoring me. Well it wasn’t my fault when he came late for the ADA class and sir said, “Nice to meet you, Tata-bye-bye,” from the closed door. I was on the first bench but I couldn’t have helped in any way. 

In Computer Graphics lab, that jerk teacher made my day awful. Anshul-whatever is his name. Yes, he had once come to take OOPS substitution last semester and then started teaching us Yoga and breathing exercises. I have got to dislike him. He speaks as if he’s just learning to speak. Tanvi Gautam is a slut, I will say this on every day I will have an encounter with her. One good thing about Anshul sir is that though I’m never writing in his period but he never punished me for that. 

Faizan never brings his own lunch and pecks on the lunch boxes of those who get it. It is sick to share food with people like him, Kirti Mohan was another, idiots.

When students called out for mass bunk in the last period off Software Engineering, many were not in the mood to do that. Some were sitting in the class, and the mass-bunkers had already come out with bags packed. When the teacher came to the class, they came in with her and made the teacher leave with attendance. Swarnlata ma’am is such an idiot, young, beautiful, and an idiot. I was almost on my nerves when I saw the back benchers made the teacher leave. I mean, what are the rest of the all who were sitting to attend the class, donkeys? And, it made me so irritated because though being the class coordinator I was able to do nothing, I had no say. I couldn’t have said anything. Only this thing was pissing me off for another hour after that. But then I settled with the thought that self-studying is way better than attending to an idiot on lecturer’s post. And that applies to almost every teacher in this college. I hate NIEC.

God Bless ‘Me’
Ashish 

No comments:

Post a Comment