Tuesday, September 7, 2021

2011-Feb-8 (Anu and Ankur clear CA group exams)



Index of Journals
February 8, 2011 

Yesterday it was amma and babaji’s wedding anniversary, but I almost forgot that. I forgot that, I mean.
I went to college early today to attend to 8am class. I had to make the clayey cake of the powdered-wheat by myself. Amma herself had incited me to do that, and next she was abusing me for entering ‘her’ kitchen.

Yesterday, Neha had told me that whole class thinks that I’m a psycho. And, today in the first ADA class by our class teacher, I got to lucky to be the third class coordinator, others our Apurva and Varun. I was feeling proud about it, but I am worried because who knows how long I am going to stand by the teacher’s expectations.

Gurarchi has been messaging me since, I don’t even remember, since starting of this month. And, she wants me to be someone-special of hers. It’s silly how these women want a person so badly they don’t even know. She is just a link for me to my lost school-memories, nothing more than that. But, I’m going to keep it with myself for some time now.

As I was hopping towards home after returning from college, I was stopped by Amogh, Hardik, and Harshit. They were in the parking. They sometimes make me feel so f***ing special. It hurts deep inside why others can’t see the same thing in me too. Yesterday, Hardik found me in the market. When he said to me that I was going to US for a better life, I was feeling unrealistic about it. It was amazing how I was surprised by my own once said words.

Anu and Ankur both passed their group exams in CA. We are having celebration today.

God Bless ‘Me’
Ashish

No comments:

Post a Comment