Tuesday, September 7, 2021

2011-Feb-11 (Death of Ms Bhati)



Index of Journals
'Ignorance isn't bliss forever'
When one gets along an irritating person, thing, or habit, it may sound intelligent to ignore them all. But, it doesn't work that way for our psych, our mental being. Attention seeking irritating people can keep one's brain highly occupied in inhibiting from producing thoughts. So it is supposed to be fought, not escaped. Look onto them, recognize them, people like them, their behavior, actions. Once you know what they do and what they are, it should not be difficult to device a reaction for their actions. Plus, there will be nothing you need to know, or don’t need to know, because you already know it all.

February 11, 2011

That old woman, Ms. Bhati died last night. She used to look well in her health; she used to walk around in the society, had friends with most extravagant house-wives, and used to look like in the early years of old age. News came home via chachi; she had seen her last night around ten when she was walking in the society. And around 0030 last night, she just slipped after the attack of some ailment.

I was thinking about her death, and thinking of amma growing old each day. Huh!
It was the second day of the sports meet. I sat in the library to study Communication Systems. I have no place on earth where I can be alone. I mean, being alone is not what I want but I want no disturbance. That’s impossible at home, chachi and Prashant both are d**kheads, I can’t even expect them to act like normal, let alone intelligent.

I was home around seven. It feels good to travel at night, crowded bus passing by traffic of Delhi roads.

God Bless ‘Me’
Ashish 

No comments:

Post a Comment