Tuesday, September 7, 2021

2011-Feb-1



Index of Journals
February 1, 2011
“You should not dive into murky waters”

Had I not slept till seven-forty I would have got to attend ADA class. ‘Analyzing and Designing Algorithms’ taught by Mr. Prashant. His class started at nine and I reached college at nine-thirty. I sat alone in the next class, and studied the ADA book which I had. Faizan, Apurv, and Rizwan came there; Faizan had come late while Apurv and Rizwan said they were thrown out of the class for entering late. They had entered the class a few seconds late and sir was rubbing the board when he didn’t let them in.

‘A’ Batch had Computer Graphics lab but the teacher wasn’t coming so we were free, while B-batch went to attend their lab session. I was roaming like lost soul in the break; I am supposed to be like that. I haven’t made any friends yet. Life sucks in those fifteen-twenty minutes, which seem to be like hours.

Communication Systems teacher asked for introduction today. Ah, I was literally huffing while speaking and teacher asked why I was looking tired while speaking. I didn’t want to give introduction, it sucks, and my results were oh-so-f***ing-poor. That is which every teacher asks.
Swarnlata ma’am came to the class but just let us go after taking the attendance.
The class almost seems to hate me, the groups have formed, and I can’t find a place nowhere. Plus, I learned from examination cell that 90% of the first year back-log would have to be cleared. So, I was seen in Principal’s (Yamini) room again. She said she would check it and tell me tomorrow. Now, I’m wondering at what time I should get back to her.

God Bless ‘Me’
Ashish 

No comments:

Post a Comment