Sunday, September 5, 2021

Journal (2011-Jan-20) Prashant's birthday



Index of Journals
January 20, 2011

Okay, the day started normally late. I got up around ten and started the day off with heavy breakfast. I took the English notes back to catch up with it. Computer Science can wait. Two exams in succession to each other, five days preparatory leave left me puzzled what to take up and what to put for tomorrow? I started with English and am still on that. Now, it is time get worried because I have been running slowly and time left is less for the course that’s left. Huh!

I almost forgot Prashant’s birthday, it occurred to me when amma wished him in the morning. Nothing, it didn’t become crowded again. Manju buaji was here to pick up children and she left after wishing Prashant. I was sleeping in the afternoon till evening six-forty when I heard badi buaji in the dining room. I went out after taking my time in seeing to it that kids hadn’t come. Who wants useless talk?
She left by seven. I was watching television till eight-thirty. Chachiji had held everybody to wait till Prashant and Srishti were reaching home. I was silly for having wasted time in watching TV during this time. Okay, so Dominos pizzas were ordered, Pav-bhaji included.

I had wished Prashant in the evening while watching TV when he gave me the packet of chips, cornflakes, and chocolate. I had to wish him that moment.

God Bless ‘Me’
Ashish 
Tags: Behavioral Science, Emotional Intelligence, Indian Politics, Journal, Management, Politics, Psychology

No comments:

Post a Comment