Sunday, September 5, 2021

2011-Jan-28 (Algorithms Design professor sent me out)



Index of Journals
January 28, 2011

I went to college after babaji woke me up at eight, I wasn’t supposed to be sleeping till that time, but I just fell asleep around six after trying to study whole night. Babaji came with R1200 for which I had asked him last evening and he had smiled to reply. He just told stories along with, for sleeping this long. 
In the morning, babaji was saying something about Rekha buaji. I had to shut him up, anything about Rekha buaji wouldn’t mean anything to me. He went quiet for a minute with sad face, but then spoke to tell me that Rekha buaji had purchased a shirt and pant for me which she would send here if anyone exchanges between America and India. That was okay, but not important. I gave a cold reply to let it go off with smoke.

I went to college in the new car, SX4 with buaji and babaji. After they took to drop me on the Shastri Park crossing following the most convenient path for me, I was wondering if I did anything wrong while taking to be served specially.

With hangover from sleepless nights, I walk the college campus like living-dead. I reached the class and people were so fucking badly ignoring me. I straight away headed to Gaurav Sati and there got to say ‘hi’ to Apoorva too. Otherwise, Shruti Barapuria is a total slut, she would look in my way, and when I would indicate of saying ‘hi’, she would be looking away.
At the same time, Manish Bharadwaj came there and exclaimed, “Too many messages these days from your phone!” I couldn’t do anything but smile and walk away. At least now, I had learned what wrong was there.

I doesn’t feel normal to stay alone in a lively class, looks like I have lost all contacts.
I told Dhanraj to text me when sir comes to class. I reached the class around 1007 (that’s seven minutes late) and as I walk in from the back door, I didn’t recognize that sir had told me to walk out. I was closing the door and then I turned to him.
“Sorry”
“Where were you?”
“I was in the library”
“Out of the class”
(I in total astonishment) “Excuse me!”
“Get out of the class”
“But sir, I just came up to class straight from library”
“No justification”
“Sir, I promise it will never happen again”
“Out”
“I didn’t know it was your period. It is just the first time”
“Get out”

And I left the class, seeing the door closing behind me. Director came roaming to our floor but nothing serious about him. He had called HOD and when he came running, I was thinking of taking help from director but then I didn’t. HOD and I have been exchanging glances since many time, he would just look at me differently, trying to read my mind. So, I just left the place.

I went to amphitheatre, studied some of Algorithms Analysis and Design. That’s Prashant sir’s subject, cool. He should never be a problem then.

So I was actually thrown out of my first class. I took the OS (Operating Systems) class. And I found that teacher is not good. She is rather irritating if you are holding expectations from her. She was reading from her notes. I was responsive in her class, and guess she didn’t need that. So she was just eye-balling too much. 
Another was Digital Circuits and Systems. Neeru madam’s subject. Apurv asked her internal marks right after wishing her. I told her not to dictate too much and we were like almost into wordy-exchange. But of course, I had to shut before her. So I did. And she was eye-balling me too much then. I tried to think about it, but I was too sleepy to do that. One thing I know is that experience of getting eye-balled from Gareema ma’am came to be of great avail today.

Apurv wears this ugly hairy-look. He has grown hair as if he’s coming straight from prison after complete a sentence of several years. As opposed to me, he wears long head-hair and facial-hair. Neeru ma’am commented on him saying that he looks like a student from neither face, nor brain. And class sank into laughter!

I went to get my bus pass at Shahdra Bus Depot but I just forget about fee-receipt and last bus-pass. So I had to come back empty handed.

I was asleep since four, and then since 2000 there was too much from TV and people making noise at my door. So I woke up with dirty eyes. I wanted spill curses, but never any came out.

God Bless ‘Me’
Ashish 
Tags: Behavioral Science, Emotional Intelligence, Indian Politics, Journal, Management, Politics, Psychology

No comments:

Post a Comment