Saturday, September 4, 2021

Journal (2011-Jan-13) Day of Lohri



Index of Journals
13 January 2011

It is Lohri today. Gurarchi had texted last night. 

Hardik’s call came just minutes before nine (2100). I had no plans to go out but then I did, and that is I. Yeah, he told me the stories of his recent life. It was politics going on in the society, his father’s ill health, Naina, and all that stuff. It was over-all fun to talk to him. In the end when he asked if we were meeting soon again, I said no. Of course, not, we discussed topics from months in mere an-hour-and-half, what would we talk if meet again in three days!

Sometimes I listen to those tracks of Eminem which I used to when I ended up Sonal’s chapter. And pass some time in the recollection of a sadly-ended-story of my one-sided love. Tracks in the playlist follow like this, Love the Way You Lie (by Rihanna ft. Eminem), 'Love the Way You Lie' (by Eminem ft. Rihanna), 'Space Bound', and ‘25 To Life.’ It was surprising when I thought I heard Sonal outside and rushed to the balcony door yesterday afternoon. I didn’t confirm if I was right or wrong.

Babaji is having a bad time with his health. He is struck by cold. We had to consult doctor for supervision. 

Buaji was here to collect Prachi and Anushka but I was in my room. So I didn’t see her. And anyways I didn’t want to either. Plus, this feeling is mutual between us.

And at the end the day I wish I could get out this house early as possible.

God Bless ‘Me’
Ashish 
Tags: Behavioral Science, Emotional Intelligence, Indian Politics, Journal, Management, Politics, Psychology

No comments:

Post a Comment