Sunday, September 5, 2021

2011-Jan-30 (Anushka's Birthday)



Index of Journals
January 30, 2011

I never had a day like this. I was sleeping again around 0630. It was just not reasonable, but it was I so that happened. I was not hungry but still I was thinking of foos, but somehow I managed to keep myself cool and not get mad over another sinister dumb act of anyone from this family.
It was eleven when I woke up. I had good sleep, I guess. And after brushing my teeth, I got breakfast, five sandwiches, no, four-and-a-half along with a parantha and milk.
I was asleep again after struggling with math of second semester for two hours. I woke up around five and then I prepared to attend to Anushka’s birthday party. But when I was in babaji’s room to change there happened this shit that grandpa spoke up! God only knows how much shit he can hold in his skull to launch at me when I am close! Yeah, it was about dad (Babbu), my studies, and of course about the money which he had given me for books. I was furious in my head after this talk.

I had been thinking about Shruti but nothing happened at buaji’s place. Cool, because I was busy in watching movie. And trust me, Shruti wanted me to talk, but I not that type who starts a conversation. She was real angry, upset with this. I bet, she was, it was clear from her face.
Nothing else so serious, ‘DIL TOH BACHCHA HAI JI’ was good time-pass.
Now I will stay awaken whole night to dig my dick into myself.

God Bless ‘Me’
Ashish 
Tags: Behavioral Science, Emotional Intelligence, Indian Politics, Journal, Management, Politics, Psychology

No comments:

Post a Comment