Sunday, October 24, 2021

2011-Mar-31 (Students caught cheating in ADA practical)



Index of Journals
March 31, 2011

“Why would Aditya want my writings? What is going on his mind?” 

Who would sing rap in Operating Systems class? He demanded this; I couldn’t think of my any of my own song, I asked if he would listen to Eminem because anyway he wouldn’t know what song it is going to be. Well, the class got over without much mess in my lap.

Apurva wants to go to Google; she said when Aditya asked what we wished to do after the BTech. I had told him about GRE and GATE. That was very cool to listen to. 
I always thought attending to classes was useless but I now realize that taking pressure on your own head doesn’t help you score rather you add to the pressure that teachers put on students. Plus it is not that teachers put any less pressure, okay may be a few not but then others compensate for it. It is not a very good idea to miss classes.

I attended to all lectures right from Computer Graphics at 8am. I even took notes for the first time in fourth semester. Sonam, Arushi, Parul, Vibha are the inspiration. I have to become a little more sincere. I need to score marks, win over teachers, and rebuild a reputation.

ADA lecture was easy. Because students talked when sir was writing on the board, he skipped Topological Sorting. A few students of the right row (Nishant, Vern) requested but sir has been adamant with what he says. Later when students requested to disclose attendance count, students said their attendance is short because sir would keep them out. I asked sir what is this logic of putting students out of the class on things like coming a little late (not like 10 minutes but lesser), talking in class (even in ears). He then praised me in response to that, actually he just referred to the fact that I have thrown out only once, that when I had first time entered the class for the very first lecture of fourth semester. In the next ADA lecture that eventually was my first ADA class I was made the CR. Sir told the class to learn something from me, then he said I have an X-factor in me, and he recognized this right in my face when he first time saw me that is why he made me the CR.
Next was Software Engineering, Priti ma’am had put no attendance of mine, though I had attended to one lecture of her yesterday. She is a pure bitch, both by looks and actions, so deep into bitchiness. I got one attendance out of eight. When she said it I said ‘no problem’. I talked to teacher during this one minute about batch A’s lab attendance. I just told her that one will have to show maturity, why whole batch should suffer because of a few students. She asked if I was talking about lab, and then she said that I should come later for this. I said ‘god damn it’ in Parul’s face ad I turned and walked to my seat.

I wanted to just lay there and sleep at all times at college at all times. I was awake previous night. I needed sleep, my eyes were screaming this. I was snoozing in Algorithms Design and Analysis lab at 1230. Sir had sent back Faizan and Eena-Meena-Deeka for coming late after pretty much a show to watch. He was quite for two hours and then when it came to correcting files he shut everyone in the room up in last few minutes. With every student who was roll-called sir was mad, madder and more. He had checked files of B batch without even giving a look. In our case, the creepy A-batch (the batch of losers) he screamed on every single person who came for copying program with errors and writing output for it. I thought maybe I could get away easily because time was running and he wouldn’t have much time to say anything to us. But then he said he would keep the files and would check them before us tomorrow, did he mean in the class, holy-shit!

I just did the Matrix Chain Multiplication and got it right.
God bless me
Ashish 

No comments:

Post a Comment