Saturday, October 23, 2021

2011-Feb-26 (Disturbed in sleep by Prashant)



Index of Journals
February 26, 2011

‘Roadies’, in its very basic nature, is a show for underdogs. People who come there clearly state it as the main reason why they want to be on the show. There conversation with Raghu and Rajiv is though pretty inciting. Is that very useful to just sit and talk on national television rather than actually doing something.

Prxnt last night sneezed on my face in sleep. That was very creepy. I was awake after that, I had to turn my face quickly, and that stimulus was enough to wake me from sleep. This person is a total ass. The way he does things, I mean, a separate book can fill on research on this asshole. What is the point of talking about what he does ‘usually’?

Swarnlata ma’am had said 'clerk' to explain to me the 'data entry operator' while teaching DFD. I had said 'librarian' right back. It probably made her hold grudge against me. She must have been angry the way I was when once I had called my imagination a blueprint and Sonal had correctively said rough sketch. I had not meant to hurt anybody, hope ma'am can understand that.

I was very tense about screwing even this semester. I mean, I thought ‘Ignore and are ignored’ would do me good in the classroom, but it did not. I am in deep shit now. I need to score very good marks, not just average, to make the things clear to everybody by proving myself. Otherwise, my B.Tech degree is looking in danger. 
The woman librarian asked me if that photo on issue card was mine. The photo is two years old from the days when I had kept hair all over my face. No one at home let me do hair. People now think of me as a wrong person when they see the difference in the photo and my current look. It is not there fault actually.  

That forty-naughty maidservant was sitting in the stairs with her friend when I was running upstairs. My foot hit the step and I was about to fall right on her when I held the railing for grip. The two women had made a screeching sound in awe of the moment. I had not meant to fall on her, but it certainly got me much trouble.

God Bless Me
Ashish 

No comments:

Post a Comment