Sunday, October 24, 2021

2011-Mar-10



March 10, 2011

Laptop’s charger stopped working in the morning. Who the f*ck is responsible for that? I just wanted to listen to a song and then I discovered this. Later babaji offered to give me 15000R and the money for pants. I did a bit of research on notebook computers in net lab and I think there is hope in 20K INR. Smita had responded to “what’s up” but it seems she is not interested in a talk, so I am giving up on her, forget it. Funny, I thought may be I can make up with her but seems like she is not interested.
I attended ADA class and sir distributed papers. I got 10 marks. Fail. It was bad. Sir seems to have an awful feeling about me; I do not understand why he always appears to be trying to reading my mind/ actions/ behavior or whatever. I felt I abuse too much while sitting with Abhishek, Vibha, and Irfan. It is literally sick sometimes. I should control my tongue. I bunked ADA practical, Preeti Dhaka’s SE period, everything, and all. One lecture a day. I came back home early. In the evening, I called Sonam to get some help in solving question paper given as ADA assignment but she did not pick up the phone. In addition, Ankur is skeptic about finding a notebook computer worth R20000 in today’s time.

In ADA period, sir said people who attend fewer classes score more. Chirag dang commented on this that he is seeing this since four semesters. f*ck that, what was that supposed to mean! 
At the end of the period, I asked Anubhav to open the back door and it made sir angry. Actually I wanted leave before Priti Dhaka comes in; I dint want to confront her. He picked on Chirag first while coming down to me. He was tough and rude on Chirag, but it was just a question when he confirmed the scene from me. Then Priti Dhaka screamed on him to let him take the class after making her wait for five minutes outside and then demanded to open the door first. 
God Bless Me
Ashish 

No comments:

Post a Comment