Friday, October 22, 2021

2011-Feb-18



Index of Journals
February 18, 2011

Days don’t feel good when there is no SE period. Swarnlata ma’am, I miss her classes. 
I attended CS (Communication Systems lecture and the teacher is a new comer, hated that. She looks scared most of the time with the unity of our class. I bunked CG to have food in the lonely corner stairs leading to the terrace door and get CS (Communication Systems) teacher’s notes...

Attending ADA class seemed waste of time when I was not able to catch with the math involved in the topic that was getting discussed in the class. Ninety five percent of the class didn’t raise hand for neither ‘I understood’ nor "I didn’t". They were more confused.

In the OS (Operating Systems) period teacher called me on the first bench and the teacher just tried entering my ass on that little thing. I hadn’t act that smart that she had to even mention that word. She eyes people as if she’s a hungry cannibal. 
Last class of DCS (Digital Circuits and Systems, Neeru madam’s class) was fine. You have to write nothing just listen to the logical things teacher is trying to talk and look intelligent. Well, I was paying attention. 

Apurva Sood has a cute face but I can’t be falling for another b*tch now. 

I am trying to control my certain psychotic actions like egging and recognizing faces everywhere (especially women) and repeating words in lips after saying them. It happened in the OS lecture that I had asked the teacher the fatso-cannibal a question and she was unable to reply. I was repeating the question in my lips for quite some time and the teacher noticed that. I saw her eyes egging me. 

God Bless ‘Me’
Ashish 

No comments:

Post a Comment