Sunday, October 24, 2021

2011-Mar-23



Index of Journals
March 23, 2011

People are naturally so incapable that they have to eat on those who are capable and believe in spreading the talent. They are not given appreciation and then a copy of their ideas gets more attention than their masterpiece itself, what is that supposed to mean? Aditya asked “so nobody is coming tomorrow” and he got 18 f*cking comments and my earlier post that declared that it’d off next day, didn’t get a single response! I lately found that my post was deleted, what else can they do with me? God, I am going to be pissed whole day now.

Parul, how can she put down my phone after asking who is it. And basically she had herself given me the number, then why this awkward act? 

Now this Rs 50 ear phone is not working, why can’t god find peace somewhere else and not in troubling me. Prashant is not behind it, is he?
Prxnt sir threw Aditya, Sonam, Shruti, and Srishti out for talking one by one, and that too with smile on the face. He just had to stay adamant, and make them feel more and more guilty with every sorry that they were saying. Sir is really smart. 
I had just gone to college to attend to SE lab but then Priti ma’am suspended it due to work load from Technophilia (Technical event of NIEC) on 26 March. God damn her. Just before when I had reached college Faizan, Rizwan, and Nitin got into mess with the security guards. Three guards had followed to distance later, they doubted the involvement of police, but it wasn’t there.
I referred to Arushi (the topper) with the name Aarti. That was stupid on my side, but everybody knows how she must have felt. God, I didn’t do it intentionally, I was indeed stupid.

Amma should be dead. Manju bua too. I don’t know what problem do Manju buaji have with me, why she have to be always showing me down, telling me impractical modifications for what I do, how I do. She would always suggest on cutting down my resources. Oh god, kill me!

The other day when babaji was telling me that I will have to go from here if I disturb Prashant, I asked why he even brought me here if he was so incapable. That was pretty frank and nothing wrong. 

I gave R55 to the shoe-maker for doing job of about half the worth. I just gave him the extra to appreciate his talent and the art that is going to be lost with time. 
Oh, god, I screamed ‘yes ma’am’ from outside the class when attendance was going on during Communication Systems class. I had screamed twice and Smriti ma’am asked the class who it was. 

God bless me
Ashish

No comments:

Post a Comment