Sunday, October 24, 2021

2011-Mar-27



Index of Journals
March 27, 2011

I was dreaming of myself on killing spree, I had killed my family and my teachers. I don’t think I’d love to elaborate it. I had another dream in succession so I just don’t have the earlier one in mind either.

I watched ‘the social network’ again. It was good, yet again. Otherwise I slept through the day. In the evening badi buaji and Shruti were here. 

Lately I was in amma’s room and Srishti and Anu were discussing about Shruti’s high ambitions to become the best surgeon of India, like how she said. Anu was telling how she tried to bring reality to Shruti’s mind by being negative. Anu is of course negative, just that she don’t accept it herself. Srishti was listening and it was philosophy class going on there. Philosophy can be made to work for either side, all that one need is the supporting example, quote, or story. It is why I have stopped looking at things philosophically and have started to be logical. Srishti is stupid.

I had told Ankur that I would return his earphones to Shruti for carrying but I didn’t. May be I could watch a couple movies more.
God bless me 
Ashish 

No comments:

Post a Comment