Sunday, October 24, 2021

2011-Mar-22 (Kritika Puri Passes Away)



Index of Journals
March 22, 2011

I missed Rekha buaji’s birthday yesterday. It wasn’t intentional though I personally had no intention of wishing her, plus it creates hell lot of tension in the mind when you have to miss something which you now remember unforgettably. Manju buaji too missed it. 

Shreya Sood, she would never speak to me, but today she did. She told me the bad news of one of our batch mate at Ahlcon. Kritika Puri died in gas leakage in her house, and her sister is in critical condition. I could not recall who she was at the moment but I surely know the name. It was sad; Shreya said Gurarchi told her about this. 
I attended Algorithms Analysis and Design lecture and as all of us back benchers were sitting in the stairs during the 8am lecture of SE the teacher, Priti Verma came out to see what students were sitting in get-together. She saw as a part of the class for the first time in the stairs today. Priti Verma came here to teach us sophomores because she needed to develop contacts with children to come forward for active participation in FNORD, 2011. There is no participation from our class, unrecognizable in the headline makers. 
I came back home early and slept. I was running out of sleep because of sleepless night yesterday. Prashant in the morning created fuss about the light being opened whole night, the kid seems to have developed problem with it. Babaji was very serious for me not to cause any kind trouble for the a**hole until its entrance exams. 
I got 13 in CG and the teacher refused to show me either the marks or the sheet. 

God bless me
Ashish

No comments:

Post a Comment