Sunday, October 24, 2021

2011-Mar-30



Index of Journals
March 30, 2011

I went to college without having a bath. I would have been late otherwise. I missed Algorithms Desing and Analysis class, the 8am class. I had to do an assignment of Communication Systems just copy it from the one I had brought home. I, as a CR of the class, collected the copies that were to be submitted yesterday and then asked Komal to give her copy to me for a day. I was not the only one doing that, so I was helped by the situation, benefits of being CR.

I slept last night and copied the assignment in the bus. The sad point was that the teacher was absent today. We came to know this right when it was her period. I brought home all the assignment copies submitted. 

Because Tanvi Gautam took sir’s book yesterday in the lab and she had not returned it to him in his hands, sir could not teach us without book today. He took test. I wrote the questions and submitted the sheet after snoozing through the period. I did this only for one attendance. The college management is very serious about taking students under there control, college norms have been tightened and are anticipated to be obeyed. It is because of attendance that I am going to college. No teacher there is worth my shit otherwise (except a few).

Attending Operating Systems lecture was not difficult, because the teacher do not seem to have any problem with me just listening to her and not writing anything.

I wrote a sorry-application to give to Priti ma’am on the behalf of the class and then the things just messed up in the end. Irfan wrote application in my name. I took signatures of most that were present, after a few who resisted signing earlier signed later on seeing the few signatures. They think they are to decide everything that goes by, hindering even the person who steps forward to take a lead. It is Komal, and her other friends of A batch (who are known as Eena-Meena-Deeka to everyone). I could not find the teacher to show the application to her. The period starts at 1230. I came home before that, because yesterday ma’am had told that she would not be taking the lab-sessions for S1A, I had just waited to find the teacher and talk to her but that didn’t happen. When I came home, I saw five missed calls, two from Irfan, and three from Manish. When I called Manish back, he was very angry. The teacher had rebuked them for coming to the lab. She allowed a few selected students to take the attendance and then she sent all of them back. Then I called Vibha and she said ma’am even scolded her. Huh, how is that my fault? I had been doing all the work to get them to SE labs but first complete daylong they would talk of match and giving lecture a miss, they dissuade me from doing this thing today and postpone it for some other day but then they would go to lab like they run this college and get scolded by the teacher. Blame-game, which is all they are good at doing.

It is India-Pakistan World cup semi-final going on since 1430, whole nation is watching.

God bless me
Ashish 

No comments:

Post a Comment