Saturday, October 23, 2021

2011-Feb-27 (Preparation for exams)



Index of Journals
February 27, 2011

Last night when I was tense about thinking of my current problems in college life, I wrote to Smita to ask her for anything which I can change in me. In the morning her reply came, she said that it is my attitude that I sometimes present very rudely. Well, that is her take on me; I would not even be showing myself to anybody, let alone rude or polite.

I had to do Algorithms Design and Analysis and then study for Software Engineering. It is Software Engineering test tomorrow, the first test. I want to do very good in these exams, very much like shocking everybody. I would then just get out of everyone’s site. I cannot do that now because that might seem like Ashish Jain is running away. I want freedom, I want power, power to change, power to make your voice heard, and important. Like how China stands today in this world above all. 

I watched ‘GUZAREESH’ starring Hritik Roshan and Aishwarya Rai. I have rules saying ‘no’ to television but I sometimes watch if something is coming on TV and I do not have to scroll the channels for an hour or so. 
This shoulder pain will kill me. 

God Bless Me
Ashish 

No comments:

Post a Comment