Saturday, October 23, 2021

2011-Feb-28 (Viral attack by grandpa)



Index of Journals
February 28, 2011

I woke up around 0330 and started studying from 0400 after loads of effort to get myself on the track. I went to college and found Nishant Adhikari at 0900 in the morning. We started studying and talking in the classroom where he was sitting alone. Then, we joined Vibha outside in the sunshine. While we were studying that Bengali Electrical Science teacher, who had marked me absent in second semester practical exam, came with another teacher and stood in close proximity to us. Close enough to start a conversation, or may be hear our talks. Vibha pointed her out to Nishant calling her his favorite teacher. Vibha asked Nishant if he would wish her ‘good morning’. I got a glimpse of her and then I realized why she was here. I knew it was bait, yes; the college staff is in sure mood to keep a check on my activities. I was not always wrong, sometimes I did ogle one or two teachers but most of the cases ,which I feel, have been framed around me right now are all manipulations of the minds of these bimbos thinking of running an engineering college. Other day in library, a first year student, probably, was staring at me too much. It was the day when Swarnlata ma’am had been in reading room before me, and Deepika ma’am later. 
I turned around facing right in her direction. As I watched her in her face, she matched eyes for seconds enough to peruse a face and then looked back to her friend. After wearing an expression of ‘what are you doing here’, I turned to back to Vibha and Nishant. Ma’am first moved a little distance away and then left the place after a few seconds.
I found that the teachers who had been thinking of me as a wrong person were acting normal. I discovered Anshu ma’am, Gareema ma’am, Tanuja ma’am, and just them. Few male teachers who attend to laboratories like Physics lab, electrical science lab, mechanics lab had noticed my face, as if they knew something of me. 
It was indeed very awkward to see that whole of the physics lab attendants’ crew of rustic men very clearly checking me out. I knew why it was, and I was nearby Apurv, Rizwan, Nishant, and Gaurav Gupta. I just made a joke on the physics-clowns, who were actually with a student, and my friends turned to give them a look. I am really feeling lucky, god gracious, wish I could thank them all and blow good-luck kisses back. 
Whatever it was, I am considering it as a serious warning (they were four, five), which it actually was!

Exam went fine. I was a little nervous in the starting when I perused through the question paper. There was no question on DFD, the most expected question. In addition, first question was a little tricky; the first part was little twisted. There was no seat behind me, Parul had to sit there, but she was sitting on the last bench of the next row. Well, the invigilators who had come, one was the copy of Isha Baliyan, a little fuller and hence sexier, another bimbo you see.

Director listed Love Kumar's name in the list of detained students because of short attendance. I wished if I could help him but right now, I cannot row my own boat, let alone anyone else’s. 

I came back home straight after the exam. Babaji found me walking on the bridge and from there called me to join them in the car. In the morning, 0630, I had just come out of bathroom after brushing my teeth. Babaji pointing at a whitish mark near strings of my pajamas, asked in wrong way to know what that was. I told him it was toothpaste. I actually did not know what that was. I went to bathroom when he kept saying that my character is not sound. I did not give a fuck; the concept of ‘viral attack’ helps me stay calm even after hearing him in the morning these days. 

God Bless Me
Ashish 

No comments:

Post a Comment