Sunday, October 24, 2021

2011-Mar-25



Index of Journals
March 25, 2011

Shruti Barapuria had posted on FB about building a website for 2009 batch students. I wonder if Aditya is stealing my plans and ideas about forming a community in the wake making me look like a fool. Just in case if anything like that is there, they are not going to get anything from, they are just excited with idea of it, but a practical analysis would tell them that it is not practically feasible. Dumb a***oles were trying to overrun Ashish Jain.

Oh god, both Prashant and Shruti were discussing Jainism and they got shit load of knowledge about Jainism. It is all a waste of resource called ‘brain’.

Last year when I was coming to college and the decision against YB (year back) was still pending in the court, I used to sit in MBA classrooms. One day I had met a guy, well dressed, dark, and tall. We were just discussing if it is right to come to this college as a B.TECH or MBA student. Then he told me one thing about those who don’t score in exams, “everybody has his own caliber”. I repeat his words whenever it comes to discussing failures these days.

Who told the stupid that mosquitoes are photo-receptive? Prashant, I am talking about. 

“Why couldn’t I call Sonam? Why I was getting her phone to be busy?” I finalized ‘Hotel management’ with Nitish and Parul on phone.

New drama at home, Anu is demanding the keys to the room in the balcony. She said that the kids who come to her room during the day leave it totally messed. Chachi is against giving the keys. Let us see what happens.

God bless me
Ashish 

No comments:

Post a Comment