Sunday, October 24, 2021

2011-Mar-18



March 18, 2011

The days when the newspapers used to say only about global warming, I was scared. This fear was totally in my psyche. Chachu and chachi used to tell, every now and then, to switch off extra lights and electricity points as it used to consume electricity. By waste of electricity, they said they meant, waste of money. After listening to the same thing so many times, they had totally penetrated through my brain, to the point of madness. The fact was that newspapers had created a hype to draw attention of the masses, otherwise I can’t see any of the shit these days and it had been a long time. 
And these days the newspapers are saying a lot about empowering women. I can bet that this is again an unnecessary hype, nothing as realistic as it is being presented.
Holi is near on twentieth. Last evening children outside were making too much noise while having fun with water balloons. They were wasting water (according me, though I was extremely into it during my days, but my last Holi was the one that followed 11th class) and making a lot of noise. I had to study but they were making it difficult. I went to the window and saw Amogh outside. I told him to shoo away the noisy crowd of children. He was having fun with them and took my words to be just casual. Actually, Amogh loved to see them play. Later, Prashant went outside and cut the wire to the electric motor. It made everyone shut. Chachi came to the room to tell Prashant that what he did was a wrong thing. I instantly spoke in Prashant‘s favor. According to me, he did nothing wrong. But, babaji, chachi, Amogh, all were against it. He then went outside to settle the issue with the society people, but I didn’t hear that because I was wired into the laptop. 
It was a declared holiday. It was on Facebook. I felt jealous for a second but it is okay since I’m officially not missing any class. I had logged on via MBlaze modem of chachaji. Anu had it and it had only a small amount of data packets left for use. I didn’t know that and Anu was angry over me. Erstwhile, children playing outside broke the glass of the bathroom window. Babaji rushed to see that and he slipped near the door. Anu helped him stand and he forced an irritated smile back. Prashant went outside to check who it was, it was Saatvik (Mitthoo). Chachi told all of them to collect money and pay for the mess they made. 
The tension these days I have on my mind is about work. I can’t find a way out to deal with the pressure. I am going to miss second semester exams; I won’t be able to deal with both of the semesters, the current, and the second. 
I have to make a project for SE lab by Wednesday. I learned from Ravi. 
God bless me
Ashish

No comments:

Post a Comment