Sunday, October 24, 2021

2011-Mar-21



March 21, 2011

Babaji needn’t be that rude to me then. It does really shake your mental being. It is not good, new psychopaths are created every day. I had just given an irritating repeated look to Srishti, the bitch created a fuss about it and babaji, who was watching news, now got involved. He just said, “He is mad, mad, he is.” I walked away without saying anything. 

I was lucky for having woken up before babaji left for court in the morning. Otherwise I was going to miss college today. The college was fine. I got 14 in CS and 17 in DCS. I was a bit relieved after knowing this. I had to score in Neeru madam’s subject (DCS). When Raghav and I were having cheap talk Karishma was sitting behind us, and she was listening to us. It was the breast size of the Smriti ma’am (Communication Systems) that we were discussing when I noticed that it was Karishma who was sitting behind and not Chirag. Raghav bet with me that I had to get number of a girl. Of course, I wasn’t serious with it; it is not possible this easily. Dhanraj is a bit irritated with everything around; he criticizes every person around him. He told me that the class thinks that I’m a psycho. I told him, “F*ck them all,” no matter that was around.

There was earth quake today around 1419, according to news channels. I thought if it was coming when I was attending DCS lecture. 
Prashant Jain is running on a low, funny. Exams are near because. Chachiji is on a low, funny. Prashant’s results were on a low because. 

In the morning Ankur called. He wanted to give me his Portable Drive for a day. I wanted it for software but it had a lot else. In the evening around seven, he called me on the metro station. As I waited for I noticed the all the girls coming in and going out the station. Oh my god! Never thought Delhi had this much to give. Basically those were the girls who travel in Metro, hot and sexy girls, tough and tight. I also met Hemanshu (my ninth standard classmate). He is studying in Kurukshetra University, first year. He impressed with his knowledge, he was never like this before. He had years of failure in school life but today the guy impressed me. I got the Drive from Ankur and came home.

I abuse a lot, now it has come up from Facebook to real life. I was using word ‘PISHAAB’ (‘urine’ in English) again and again before Vibha, Irfan, and Abhishek Shukla the other day. Yesterday, Aksshita was advising me to be social on Facebook for using term ‘F*ck-that’. Today, I accidentally asked “who is barking against me?” when Srishti Jain had said something. Aksshita said she told me to be social, and then showed support by saying that ‘it is on my tongue and not on my mind’.

When I was running after teachers for help, they pushed into deep shit from which I haven’t yet fully come out. They were playing games around me, testing me, sending cops and detectives after me but I have something to advice them. The teachers to the students should be like what doctors are to their patients. I was troubled with some urinal problem (like gonorrhea, not gonorrhea, of course) when I had gone to see the doctor in summers of 2009. The doctor had corrected my sentence of ‘pissing’ to ‘passing urine’ or just ‘passing’. He was mature and caring, unlike these cheap sluts who did everything to catch a stalker red-handed who never existed. 
God bless me
Ashish 

No comments:

Post a Comment