Sunday, October 24, 2021

2011-Mar-26



Index of Journals
March 26, 2011

I am still uncertain about my future. I don’t know where I would be when I will be successful, with the way I toy with my life I don’t know if I would ever be successful. There’s no way I can see in which I am getting out of this house. Even if I achieve anything by walking in the line I wouldn’t away from these people. And what I do get here, other than just being looked down at. Is it going to be this way forever, am I never going to be on my feet?

I went to get my bus pass renewed and that was all I did. It left me tired, actually. I slept through the day. I got my slippers fixed today, I paid extra again, Rs 3 for a minute stitching. I had sort of verbal miscommunication with amma and babaji due to mood-off. Well, who is responsible for it, they themselves are. 

I was watching movie ‘Planet of apes’ on TV in the evening and then Ankur came to our surprise. Now, it is 0013 and I want to go to sleep. Not much work today.
God bless me
Ashish

No comments:

Post a Comment