Sunday, October 24, 2021

2011-Mar-29



Index of Journals
March 29, 2011

College wasn’t nice. Not in all periods. I attended Priti ma’am for the first time. I had caught her eyes before but I never leapt forward to wish her. I seemed to not have any words to start with. Still it was fine as I attend my first lecture of her. She was cool, as always. She didn’t seem to hold any grudges, and I am not fit to hold any. It rather felt good to attend to her lecture, should I say relieved. Because A-batch students missed the lab session, ma’am has decided not to take any lab of A-batch in near future. I have not been to lab since I can’t remember; it has been a very long time. God, is ma’am crazy?

Next was Algorithms Design and Analysis, I felt a little myself for the first time in Prashant sir’s class. Otherwise, I always had expressionless, stale face, thoughts and words (if I spoke). Sir seemed to light on me. That was good.

In Communication Systems class I missed my roll-call during attendance and the teacher (Smriti ma’am, stupid sl*t) didn’t put it later when I went to her. God, doesn’t she know that I’m already running on a low. Basically, these people want respect that they don’t deserve. Is it the same with everyone?

I had tried so hard to get Nitish, Sonam, and Parul to start work on Software Engineering project but these people seem busy with other work, or they are not interested. Whatever, I am out of it, what I look like to them. I wouldn’t be talking about it at first again until it is one from them to start. They were interested in putting the workload on the other people. Nitish thinks it should be Sonam and Parul. Parul said she will take time, Sonam said I should do the initialization. But, wasn’t it because of her that we chose ‘Hotel management’ thinking that she would get us a start.

I am about to touch 5K mark. I have been saving money which I get to travel to college and back. I use DTC bus pass to travel free at the cost of Rs 165-per-month and save about Rs 550 every month from what I get from babaji.

Bio students, hard core rote learners, study computer engineering at NIEC (ADGITM). What did they learn to use logic and not rote learn everything. Then, there are SC/ST/OBC quota students, hard workers. Yes, hard work gets those marks, and those who believe in remembering concepts for applying and not specifically writing in the exams are left behind. Management quota students are a completely different breed, who do not even fit the place but are still here.

I worked on the internet on phone whole day, I had activated plan for one day to see the result but it didn’t come. Huh, I am worried.

These days, my big dreams of GRE and MS seem to be bare illusions when I see that I can’t even get decent scores in terminal tests at this place not known to anybody.

God bless me
Ashish 

No comments:

Post a Comment