Sunday, October 24, 2021

2011-Mar-14



March 14, 2011

I was wrong when I was anticipating a positive reply from Ankur. This man proved to be a really sick d*ck. 

I was studying ADA in the morning. I didn’t go to college, as neither. I neither need money, nor am I trying to run away from home. In the afternoon I called Ankur and he stopped me from going anywhere until without informing him. Then he said we will go together. He told to wait for his call, which he will make after I hour before leaving his office. But I never received a call. I was very disturbed because of this person today. I called the Samsung dealers and all to know the best deals available for me but the one I was looking for was unavailable. I left for the bus stop around seven pm. I didn’t call Ankur for any reason (though I was upset with him). I missed the first bus at seven and later got to know that the next bus was scheduled for after an hour. I also learned alternate ways to get to the Nehru Place. It was a terrible day. Ankur made the day terrible. He shouldn’t have lied to deceive, he is incapable, irresponsible, and he will only come up with defects only if he will recognize them and not hide them. But who am I to give a f*ck? I am confident about buying a mini laptop best in this week. I’m going to miss college, yes.
God bless me
Ashish 

No comments:

Post a Comment