Sunday, October 24, 2021

2011-Mar-17



March 17, 2011

I had to go to college but then I was unable to sleep last night after having such a day. It marked the end of a chapter. I cleaned my block in the shelf. I needed space to keep my net-book. It felt good. I moved some of my second semester to bookshelf, cleaned papers in the drawer, made files of them, and kept net book over there. I had to throw away about a dozen of newspaper cuttings to clean the block. 
It had cutting of Obama donating the money he got with Nobel peace prize, a cutting telling the story of a boy who had lived life on footpath as a child and today he is in New York as a photographer with a leading company, a cutting ‘Calmer You’ talking of how to deal mentally with short height, a cutting telling about the mathematician who refused a million dollars from a renowned mathematicians club for solving a math problem. A cutting telling about struggle students do to get into IIT. And lots of them were about giving moral lessons (a column that comes on week days). From the block in the cupboard I took out a thin pile of books to give away to needy, as the books were way too old (may be belonged to chachaji once), story books only.

I had not made a joke on buaji’s age or principal’s age, but I made both. I said, “Principal must be older than Manju buaji but she has a wrinkleless face.” I had guessed buaji’s age to be 34 but she said she’s forty-plus. I was foolish in this talk, whatsoever. It probably wasn’t the reason why buaji had tried to be rude on me.
I woke up late and stayed at home, though I wanted to go to college from heart. Now, it is Holi on twentieth, Sunday. Saturday is mass-bunk. Friday, students will be celebrating Holi at college so it will be useless for me to be there then. F*ck, I wonder my attendance should not fell short at the time of second terminals. 

“I cannot stand it how can one be attracted to every woman he sees.”

I studied a little bit of Algorithms Design and Analysis in the afternoon, and then I was sleeping till late evening. I was on the net book after this, writing about past few days since when I had been writing into paper. Hope, I will be fine tomorrow.
I had said that I will pay anything extra above 20K but then I didn’t. Amma was asking about it. Net book came for Rs 20800.
God bless me
Ashish 

No comments:

Post a Comment