Sunday, October 24, 2021

2011-Mar-24



Index of Journals
March 24, 2011

I was awake until four am doing Algorithms Analysis and Design programming; I had dinner just before going to bed before dawn. I had to get up late. Irfan and Shruti Barapuria called me around 9 and 0930. It was surprising to see the missed calls from their numbers. They wanted Priti madam’s number from me. I was feeling lucky to have madam’s number for the first time. Well, the people who seemed to be running the C.S1.E group on Facebook were now in need of Ashish Jain. I refused to give the number in polite words; to Shruti I just denied having it. 

Prachi’s result came out today. I didn’t see. What do I care, though I had taught her Number Line in September?

India won the match against Australia. It was World cup quarter finals. I am happy, so is everybody else. 

Shruti came by to stay with us right when her exams got over (it was yesterday, I guess). Shruti came by and slept in the room while talking to us (Prashant and me). It wasn’t until 2am that I was down in the bed. She had stopped talking by then, and Prashant may be studied for a while more and then he was down too. 

Prachi and Shruti are both here for night stay.
Had Ankur not filled my phone balance to Rs 10 I would have still remained depressed. I am thinking of going back to old times, life is never going to be easy until and unless I myself don’t make it terrible for me today.
God bless me
Ashish 

No comments:

Post a Comment