Sunday, October 24, 2021

2011-Mar-28



Index of Journals
March 28, 2011

Shruti has dropped. She thinks that Prashant need to clear the exams because the house has a bad track record for academic-droppers. She was counting on me, why would people count me with people who dropped? 

I never dropped if NIEC (ADGITM) is the place they call my study center. I got here in the first try. I tried for IITJEE again but that was brutally away from the way it was supposed be. My life is far more difficult than what it looks like from away. My attitude keeps people burning from inside, leading them to count on my failures. It’s philosophical; they simply want to keep their head high in their own eyes. It is not just her but everybody else along with.

I hate NIEC (ADGITM). Medical students come here and do computer engineering. What the hell is that supposed to mean! Shruti Aggrawal, that nerd, who has distorted figure of every body part, used to study human-body, animal kingdoms, and plant kingdoms. Now, she is studying computers. God, she was sitting on first bench and copying some assignment when the stupid teacher was teaching. Then she would tell teacher to stop teaching. What the hell is that! 

I had to interrupt but then what do I say! I am pissed by my own poor results. And they are coming in a day or two now. Kriti Bahl screamed ‘ha-ha-ha, class is dead by listening to your joke’ in the same period when she was telling the teacher that it is 1:29 (referring to the time) and teacher asked what she was saying. I said that her roll number. I stayed quiet in insult. 

I was worried by seeing the release of USIT (University School of Information Technology). They hadn’t mentioned the name of institution. I downloaded the result and took a breath of relief.

God bless me
Ashish

No comments:

Post a Comment