Saturday, October 23, 2021

2011-Feb-22 (Vibha and Vodafone)



Index of Journals
February 22, 2011

Today I complete one year of my purchase of my first SIM card. Vodafone sent me message to thank me for choosing Vodafone. 

I reached college around 1200. I sat in badminton court and just took the phone out of my pocket to see the time. Vibha had sent me two texts. 

11:29 I came college today for you only, to talk to you. Huh! However, I think it is never going to work. 
11:59 Are you coming or not? Otherwise, I will go... At least do reply for this message...

I called and after she took two missed calls, she called back herself. She was in the class, and I went there. All the bullshit about me so ignorant, I told her my priority was studies and myself. After half-an-hour of questioning about my priorities she said, "let’s go home". I walked her to the bus stop and then retuned to study Software Engineering. Yesterday, I was about to fall in the stairs on that sexy forty-naughty maidservant at college while climbing up the stairs and today again she and her three friends were sitting in the middle of the stairs covering it all. She is sick of me. 

Later, Tanvi met me in the badminton court and we just spent time together until 1430. That is when her boyfriend Ashvini came back from practical test. She is a sl*t; I had this thing in mind so I did not take it on heart when she left. 

I studied until 1800 and then I just came back home. 

God Bless ‘Me’
Ashish 

No comments:

Post a Comment