Saturday, December 25, 2021

2011-Jun-9



Index of Journals
June 9, 2011
I came back home around 1330. I wasn’t prepared very well for the exam, I had to wake up early around 0445 but it went on to become 0700. I wasn’t nervous by the way Manish showed himself up, so silly. I was studying my own selected topics and I didn’t know what Manish was reading, he had said he wasn’t prepared for the exam. Actually, he was and I wasn’t, I learned in the examination hall. The question paper didn’t have resume or CV. I was banking on that topic. I knew little about what they asked in unit 4, about GD, though I had given that topic good amount of time. I knew nothing in the first question I was sitting idly for the first half an hour. I started by looking here and there and by collecting few ideas of what to write. It was the unknown person on my left whose paper I was able to see to write two units, the first and the second. Sir didn’t say anything though he obviously knew, it was happening. I did unit third myself, it was transcription and I knew that. Before I could do fourth unit, Banga poked from behind for help and in order to show him, sir moved me to one of those first seats. I had to pull up unit-4 myself, hell.
I think had I been given enough marks in internals I would have passed this exam but unlucky me. I am skeptical about saying anything, whether or not my paper goes well by the help of luck, marks. I just realized that Manish who had to help me actually didn’t, though he took mine. He sat in between me and the rest of CSE students, closing all doors of help for me. I was lucky to have the EEE guy by my side. He was intelligent by the way of his answers. Manish is a bastard.
I came home with Vibha on my mind. I purchased message card to contact her and to ask her for a date but she was adamant about not talking to me. I was pissing so much inside first time for woman again after it had been over with Sonal. I didn’t try to pull it too long after we exchanged about 11 messages (six by me and five from her) in a time span of about one and a half hour in which she made it clear three times that she knew mw very well and I should not hold any hopes anymore.
I contacted Sonam right after and she seems to be friendly, my heart was light hearted again after that. I went to Facebook and there were still many CS1E students whom I can catch online. My friends reduced from 97 to 95. It was 102 at 1900, 5th June. I was talking to Sonam, Anubhav about Vibha and what I had planned ahead. We were not friends anymore I declared to them all. I had texted ‘I want to have sex’ to Gurarchi and she also contacted later after about an hour of wait. I downloaded photos of Vibha, in case there is an emergency for me to take revenge. 
Soon after I was talking to Gurarchi, and the conversation with Ravi was going on, buaji called out for dinner monstrously. I had call it over with both of them, hell. It was awkward, way to awkward in case of Gurarchi, whom I never contacted since many months thoughshe kept texting without getting an answer ever.
God bless me
Ashish

No comments:

Post a Comment